Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
To develop quality systems with conscious, reliable and transparent act for attaining best results for the academic and administrative performance of the Aryabhatta Group and to build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance by developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of Aryabhatta Group.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- To provide student centric learning environment and to establish platform for inclusive research leading to the development of creative thought process amongst research scholars keeping in mind societal needs.
- Nurturing innovative ideas shaping into products facilitating the spinoff and creating awareness to protect academic integrity.
- To adopt a perennial process for bringing in excellence in teaching pedagogy by providing ICT based state-of-the-art infrastructural facilitation.
The IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- a) Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- b) The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- c) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- d) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- e) The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- f) Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- g) Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the specific functions of IQAC are:
- a) Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- b) Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- c) Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- d) Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- e) Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- f) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- g) Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- h) Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- i) Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
j) Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.