Computer Science & Engineering department was established in the year 2010 with a vision to provide the sense of creativity, talent and knowledge in Computer Technology. It has evolved a comprehensive student centric approach designed to add significant value to the learner in an integrated manner through lab sessions, assignments, training seminars, projects and independent study. We educate our students beyond the bounds of traditional study. Our collaborative environment allows students to explore the important research challenges that lie at the intersection of computer science and other disciplines. Department regularly monitor the performance and consistency of the students and also arrange additional lecture for slow learners. Department calls experts from various industries and colleges to deliver expert talk in seminars or workshops on latest technology to aware and motivate the students for the same. Department arrange the competitive technical events to find and encourage the technical skills and latent abilities of the students
- Association with Oracle as an Oracle Academy to conduct in-house training of advance certification programs of oracle.
- Spoken Tutorials on PHP and Linux with certification from IIT-B (Course material designed by IIT B)
- Associated with New Horizon Computer Learning Center for advanced programming courses apart from the curriculum. With this program, students will be prepared for first-class IT skills which help them to prepare for careers in exciting fields.Excellent placements records.
- Excellent placements record
- Software Developers:Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers:These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer:Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst:Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers:Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA :DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization’s database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in IT sector.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Dell Inc
- NEC Corporation
- Canon Inc
- Apple Inc
- ASUSTEK Computer Inc
- Acer Inc
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Sun Microsystems
|S. No.||Name of Faculty||Qualification||Experience|
|1||Mr. Ashish Guwalani||M.Tech(CS), B.Tech(CS)||6 Years|
|2||Ms. Manali Chandnani||M.Tech(CS), B.Tech(CS)||3 Years|
|3||Mrs. Surbhi Singh||M.Tech(CS), B.Tech(CS)||3 Years|
|4||Mr. Nilesh Tiwari||B.Tech(CS)||3 Years|
|5||Ms. Laveena Lalwani||M.Tech(Pursuing), B.Tech(CS)||2 Years|
|6||Mr. Mahesh Gehlot||MCA||6 Years|
|7||Ms. Kriti Sankhla||M.Tech(CS), B.Tech(CS)||9 Years|
|8||Ms. Roshni Wadhwani||M.Tech(CS)*, B.Tech(CS)||6 Years|
|9||Mr. Deepak Chouhan||PGDCA||8 Years|
|10||Mr. Varun||M.Tech(CS), B.Tech(CS)||6 Years|
|11||Mr. Surabh||M.Tech(CS), B.Tech(CS)||7 Years|
|12||Mrs. Neha Sippy||Msc-IT||7 Years|
|13||Mr. Suyash Dasani||MBA(IT), B.Tech(EC)||6 Years|
|14||Ms. Rakhi Sinha||B.Tech ,M.Tech||2 Years|