|1||B.Tech.- Civil Engineering|
|2||B.Tech.- Computer Science & Engineering|
|3||B.Tech.- Electrical Engineering|
|4||B.Tech.- Mechanical Engineering|
Eligibility for B.Tech I Year ( 4 Years Program)
The basic eligibility requirement for admissions to any BTech programme is:
Candidates must have passed Class 10+2 exam from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects with pass in English, Physics & Mathematics & one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical vocational subject from a recognized Board of School Education or equivalent.
Note: Relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility criteria shall be given to the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ Rajasthan state OBC Non-creamy layer / women category.
(Preference shall be given who have valid Score in JEE Mains).
Eligibility for B.Tech II Year Lateral Entry ( 3 Years Program)
Relevant Branches of Diploma course clubbed into Related Branches (Diploma in)
Name of Engineering Branch clubbed into Related Branches
(Eligible for Degree in)
Civil, Architecture, Civil ( Construction)
CS,IT,ECE,EE, Electronics( Fiber Optics), Electronics( Bio Medical), Electrical Instrumentation
Computer Science & Engineering
Mechanical (all Specialties), Mining, Metallurgy, Production & Industrial Engineering, Mechanical (Agriculture), Mechatronics, Printing Technology
- Pharmacy Pass Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects is also eligible.
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject can opt for any discipline of Engineering.
|Course||College Fee (Per Annum)||Caution Money||Hostel Fee||Transport Fee|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||45,000||7,500||45,000||12,000-15,000|
Aryabhatta Scholarship for B.Tech I Year ( 4 Years Program)
Recognizing Academic Excellence
With the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence, scholarships are offered to deserving candidates.
Last Exam Percentage
- Candidates shall be required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum CGPA (SGPA in 1st semester) of 8.0 in the subsequent semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each subject, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn. However, the review of the Scholarship shall be conducted at the end of even semester every year.
- If Scholarship of an admitted student has been withdrawn due to non-compliance of the minimum requirement as above, the same may be restored after the review of the same at the end of next even semester provided the student meets the minimum maintenance criteria of CGPA of 8.0 and 75% attendance in each subject during the period.
- It must be noted that no relaxation in terms of minimum Scholarship maintenance criteria shall be granted. For example if a student gets CGPA of 7.99 or lower or attendance in any of the subject equal to or less than 74.99 % shall loose the Scholarship.
- In addition, suitable free-ship may be considered for high achievers in the field of sports, sons / daughters of Army Personnel who have been killed in war/ terrorist attack, physically handicapped students etc. on case to case basis.
State Government Scholarship Schemes for B.Tech Program
- Government of Rajasthan Reimburse Full Tution Fee amount to SC/ST domicile students of Rajasthan.