Many Students consider quality of life as one of the important factors while choosing a College/University. We at Aryabhatta College of Engineering & Research Center provide you a decent stay and the best possible learning environment. The stay at campus would certainly provide a wealth of experience by developing qualities such as comradeship and social responsibility.
ACERC offers separate hostel facility for boys and girls. Each hostel has spacious and well furnished rooms offering a plush, modern lifestyle. The rooms are well-equipped with Wi-Fi facility, water purifier, water cooler and provision for indoor as well as outdoor games. The students housed in the campus are encouraged to use the gymnasium, playground and all indoor gaming facilities. These hostels also have home like dining facilities that offer fresh & nutritious food to the students. ACERC hostels give an environment to create most effective conditions for student development. The hostels are located within the campus thus offering secured abode. The hostel is designed in such a way as to provide optimum utilization of student’s time for their overall personality development. The first aid facility is available within the campus. Several other facilities are also available in hostels to make the student stay most comfortable and enjoyable.
SANCTITY OF THE HOSTELS
The hostels being a part of the College premises deserve a sacred status.
Use of bad and abusive language should be avoided within the hostel / college premises.
Students are not permitted to keep-in-their possession/room crackers, dangerous weapons, firearms, contraband items or instruments that can cause serious injury to others. Students should not indulge in any illegal and/or unethical activity on the hostel premises.
Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks and use of narcotic drugs in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited. Neither the students nor their visitors are allowed to bring or consume liquor, drugs, or any other intoxicants in the hostel premises. Severe action will be taken against those in possession of drugs or found under their influence.
ACERC library engages in strategic planning for the long-term, improve access to information and develop alternative modes of scholarly communication.
The College has gone ahead in making the concept of digital library functions with the availability of digital content to enhance the first hand knowledge of the students at the College. A huge collection of over 10,000 books, journals, magazines and other reference material are available for the students. The College also subscribes to several reputed national and international journals pertaining to the prescribed curricula as well as general technology related areas..
Department of Sports aims to promote sports as recreation, stress buster, and competitive physical fitness engagement. Competitions are organized in the campus for learning games as formal play. We at ACERC understand the importance of sports in developing traits like confidence, leadership and team spirit among the students. The college has facilities of indoor and outdoor game like :- Table Tennis, Badminton, Chess, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey, Boxing, Kabbadi, Kho-Kho, Athletics, Gymnastics, Weight Lifting, Yoga, Best Physique, etc.
Sports Club at ACERC organizes several Inter and Intra College Competition regularly, which give ample opportunities to students to exhibits their sports talent and skills. The students of the college have won championships, prizes and medals in various intra college sports during the last academic years. A gymnasium with the latest and state-of-the-art equipment is there for the health conscious students. Trained instructors and trainers are there to provide guidance for the right regimen of exercise.
Catering to a large number of day-scholars, the College runs a fleet of 8 Swaraj Mazda buses, 2 cars, 2 Vans and an Ambulance for the convenience of its students and faculty members. Students are charged a subsidized transportation fee for this facility. The buses cover several routes in Ajmer. University places a high premium on the safety, hygiene and punctuality of its transport system. The College takes great pains to ensure these key factors, and has appointed a dedicated Transportation Department to monitor the performance of the service. In addition, the College has a fleet of cars and vans for backup transport. When some students are required to stay back late for training, workshops, extracurricular activities or organizational activities, the College ensures that their transportation is taken care of by this fleet.
We are committed to provide you best in class facilities so that you can groom yourself and shape you future as well.
- Short-cut Technique based classes for aspirants.
- Life Time Classes and Speed Tests facility for students.
- Student Bag facility to keep notes & books for classes.
- Batch Rejoining & Branch Transfer facility for students across PAN India.
- Sunday & Weekend Batches for Working & Professional aspirants.
- Seminars of National Level in PAN India.
- Study Material in English/Hindi for complete Preparation of all exams.
- SMART LAB facility in branches for practicing online exams.
- In House facility to give Speed Tests from anywhere in India.
- Complete analysis of ST like comparison with Topper & rank acrossIndia.
- Classes based on Speed Test discussion for improving accuracy & attempt in ST.
- Speed Tests are given in different Languages for Students across India.
- Interview classes along with Mock Interviews sessions by Interview Board Members.
- Mahendras Advanced Classes, Mahendra’s Class Assessment, Class Work-Sheet.
- Unlimited Speed Test of different competitive exams for gaining speed & accuracy.
- Exclusive batches for BANK, SSC and other Competitive exams.
- PSS i.e. Problem Solving Session by faculty members at branch.
- Special Classes by experts just before exams.
- Star Performer Award for our Students to honor the ST Toppers across India.
- Group Discussion & Personality Development Classes across India.
- Felicitation Program for Interaction with Successful Students every year.
- Student Grievance Cell for Students across India.
- Female helpdesk dedicated to Female Students across India.
- Mahendras for E-Learning anywhere anytime, on the go.