About ECE :
The Department has a fine blend of renowned as well as young and dynamic faculty, and is involved in providing quality education. The laboratories are well-equipped and organized in such a way that student’s academics initiates with basics of electronics and modernized to reflect the rapid changes in technology. The curriculum in electronics and communication engineering lays greater emphasis on deep understanding of fundamental principles and state of the art knowledge of electronic devices & circuits, computer architecture & microprocessors, VLSI & embedded systems, electromagnetic field theory, analog and digital communication, digital signal processing, microwave & broadband communications. The Department has active collaborations with renowned Institutes.
- The electronics workshop is well equipped with dark room and all machines required in the fabrication of PCB to broaden the scope of basic learning.
- Industrial visits are organized to supplement the practical knowledge of the students.
- The electronic programming lab VHDL, OFC , ANTENNA are provided with system and internet facility.
- Interactive sessions of the student are arranged with researchers from the well known institutes and organization.
- Emphasis is given on the conceptual development of the students through seminar and conferences.
- Courses on embedded systems and VHDL
Prominent Labs :
- Electronics workshop
- Electronics Lab
- Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Electronics Engineering Design Lab
- Microwave Engineering Lab
- Communication Lab I & II
- Signal processing Lab I & II
- Microprocessor Lab
- Industrial Electronic Lab
- Wireless Communication Lab
- VLSI & Optical Fiber Lab