About EE :
The Department of Electrical Engineering was established in the year 2010 with a vision to provide the sense of creativity, talent and knowledge in Electrical Engineering. The laboratories are modernized to reflect the rapid changes in technology. The Department has strong Industry interaction and involved in development of state-of art products for Industry. It has an extensive calibration and testing facilities for carrying out industry sponsored research projects. Department regularly monitor the performance and consistency of the students and also arrange additional lecture for slow learners. Department calls experts from various industries and colleges to deliver expert talk in seminars or workshops on latest technology to aware and motivate the students for the same. Department arrange the competitive technical events to find and encourage the technical skills and latent abilities of the students.
Electrical engineers are primarily concerned with manufacturing, installation and maintenance of sub stations, plants, motors, transformers & other electrical instruments. Electrical engineering also involve with installation & maintenance of generating plants like thermal, solar, wind etc. They can Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products.
- Latest and advanced softwares like Power System-CAD.
- Advanced course for PLC- SCADA.
- Strong Industry interaction.
- Industrial visits and training in well known industries.
- MATLAB with various toolbox and SIMULINK.
- More equipments and experiments beyond the syllabus to provide extra knowledge.
- ENERGY CLUB- This club is involved in research and development of solar related projects.